Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wine & Cheese


Sorry I didn't get back to post last night. It was election day here in Louisiana, and I got glued to the election returns! Interesting stuff....and a new governor!

I had a little time to play with some of my new stamps today! This card is totally inspired by one that Trudee made a while back that I so admired!

The stamp is from Inkadinkado and is called Wine & Cheese . I stamped it with VersaFine Vintage Sepia then colored with Tombow markers and a blender pen. The edges were distressed with a Paper Distresser , then sponged with Ranger Vintage Photo ink.

The background is a beige cardstock panel stamped with Memories Artprint Brown ink (second generation stamping) using JudiKins Crackle Background stamp. I then overstamped the background using Inka's Wine List stamp and Ancient Page Bordeaux ink. The lower right portion of the panel was also stamped with Bordeaux ink and the Coffee Ring stamp.

The ribbon is a beautiful merlot color made by May Arts.

I thank you all for stopping by, and hope you have a fabulous Monday!

4 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Beautiful creation! Now I'm craving some wine and cheese.

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for this card ever since you posted receiving this wine & cheese stamp! It's lovely! So rustic and authentic-looking in the way you colored it and stamped the background. The ribbon sets it off perfectly. TFS your awesome creations:)

Trudee said...

WOW!! what a great job you did!! I am so happy that you found inspiration in my card :) Thanks for sharing!! Hugs!!

Crafty Connie said...

Beautiful card!