Monday, October 8, 2007

Warm & Cold Snowman

I am in love with this little Penny Black snowman. I love a lot of stamps...have you noticed? LOL!

The name of the stamp is Warm & Cold . The blue "Let it Snow" card is
one I made a year or so ago. The snowflakes and words were stamped with VersaMark Ink then embossed with detail clear embossing powder.

The other card is one I made last night using the same main image. Since the snowman has his hands up in the air and appears to be looking above, I thought a sentiment above his head would be perfect!

The sentiment I used is from a Hero Arts Clear Design set called Laughter & Merriment . You might recall that I used that set a couple of days ago on the card with the tree and the bird. You can see it HERE .


Since it's a clear stamp set, it's flexible enough that I could place the sentiment on my acrylic block in a semi-circle shape. I stamped it, as well as the snowman using Versafine Onyx Blank ink. As usual, I embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The image was colored using Tombow markers and a blender pen. I embellished with a little Stickles glitter glue .

So, that's it for me tonight, peeps. Thanks so much for stopping by.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet cards, Michelle! Totally different cards with the same stamp...love your versatility!
TFS: Tinla

Alex said...

Adorabel snowmen card Michelle 0 love them!! YOu made them look so completely different, very creative girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute stamp!

Melissa said...

Awesome! Both cards are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love that snowman too!!! Great cards! You are soooooooooo good!!! Pat yourself on the back!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I could fall in love with this cute stamp myself! He's just too cute and I love both cards you created with him. I love the way you incorporated a little pink into each card too:) Awesome job as usual:)

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are fantstic, that stamp is adorable.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These cards are so lovely. The colours are very beautiful, and those images are dang cute!

Kristine said...

awe...this li'l guy is sooo cute!!

Dawn Easton said...

This is one of my most favourite snowman stamps!!! I love what you did with him!!! Fantastic!

Gail Binette said...

Lovely, clean and just so pretty.

Diane said...

Love 'em! They're both oh so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in this card. They are ones I would never have thought of using.

Anonymous said...

He is just the cutest! Both cards are adorable!!