Wednesday, October 10, 2007

OH NO ! ! ! ! !

My batteries are dead! Maybe I need to clarify that remark. My batteries in my digital camera are dead! LOL!

So..........I can't post any eye candy for you tonight. Big Bummer!

Instead, I will take this opportunity to tell you that I have new A Muse stamps in the store. You can find all the A Muse stamps HERE !

I also have a SALE on A LOT of stamps in the store in many different categories. They are marked down from 20% to 35% off! They include many from HERO ARTS and some from PENNY BLACK, as well as stamps in other categories throughout the store. So....run on over there and find youself a deal!

I have orders coming in soon from Stampendous, Inkadinkado, and have also ordered the new A Muse clear stamp sets....so be sure to watch for their arrival.

I'm charging my batteries as we speak....so I should have something for your tomorrow night.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It happens to the best of us Michelle! LOL Have fun while you're recharging:)