Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Changito Rocks!


I only had time for a quick card. I got my new Spellbinders Nestabilities dies tonight, so I've been busy playing with those. They are soooo cool! But I will save that for another post!

This stamp is from Stampendous and it's called Changito Guitar . I stamped him on watercolor paper using VersaFine Onyx Blank ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The image was then colored using Tombow markers and a blender pen. The lime green layer was cut with Fiskars Pinking scissors.

The sentiment is You Rock! from A Muse. I used SU! oval punches for the sentiment and the green layer. The blue layer is a McGill oval punch. I've had that punch for a very long time. I do wish I could find those since they match the SU! ovals so well. I will definitely keep looking.

I think the ribbon is from May Arts. Isn't it gorgeous? So sorry, but I didn't make note of the designer paper before I adhered it to the card. My bad!

So...that's it for tonight. I've got some packages to wrap, still need to do something about dinner, and oh yes....I will need a nap sometime tonight! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love that monkey and the color combo

Pam Speidel said...

You ROCK! Love this card and the COOL colors! :)

Dawn Easton said...

This card is super cute! Love the bright cheery colours you used too!! Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Love those little monkeys! Great card! Thanks for all you do to delight us each day with your card creations! I love 'em all!!!

Anonymous said...

Love these great colors together and that ribbon too! It's funny - I've often thought a 3rd layer on those SU ovals would look great and you found something that works! great job:) TFS!

Sharon in NE said...

love it!!