Sunday, October 14, 2007

Featured Stamper Challenge - Special Things


I have enjoyed playing along with the Sunday Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast for the last few weeks, so I decided to play along again today!

The challenge was to CASE a card from the amazing SCS gallery of StamperTammy. You can find her gallery HERE .

The card I chose to CASE is HERE .

As you can see, I changed all the colors, the paper, the ribbon, but used the same stamp. It's called Special Things You Do , and it's from Hero Arts. I love this stamp, and have used it soooooo many times. It's also great for bookmarks! (Think teacher Christmas gifts?)

I stamped with VersaMagic Ocean Depth ink, and embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. For a little contract I lightly sponged the edges of the stamped panel with Antique Linen Distress Ink.

I think everything else is self explanatory. The paper is from My Mind's Eye, and I used my new SU! Slit Punch to make the scalloped edge. The ribbon is May Arts.

Be sure to comment on any post beginning with the Dreamy Treats post yesterday, or any post after that until I reach 30,000 hits. Please, only one comment per person per post. Someone is going to win. It could be you!

Thanks for stopping by...and good luck on winning the Dreamy Treats!

I hope you have a fabulous Monday!

12 comments:

mimiburroughs said...

Cute card...love the paper...and you're right...it's a great stamp!

Anonymous said...

I love the fresh look of this card! the bright colors and polka dots and plaid papers just gave this great stamp a new life! nice job:)

Cathy M said...

Great card. Love the saying.

Alhambra Club said...

What a wonderful card, love that background paper.

Sharon in NE said...

Such a bright, uplifting card.

Yosha said...

Love the saying on the card! Such pretty colours!

Hey Hey Paula said...

Great color combo. Love the sentiment. TFS.

Linda SS said...

Polka dots and gingham really compliment one another. The sentiment says it all...Great job!

Cheryl KVD said...

I love the soft, matching papers here!
Cheryl KVD

Anonymous said...

the original card is great, but I love yours more! Simple yet awesome.

miss kitty said...

i really like the color combo on this.

Lindsay said...

I really like this card... its simple, yet has a lot to it. I love the color combinations.