Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thinking of You




WOW! I have had a LOT of Trick-Or-Treaters tonight! So between Trick-Or-Treaters I decided to play along with the SCS Sketch Challenge. I would love to be able to do it everyday, but somehow it never works out for me.

This was an easy sketch, and I thought the Inkadinkado Thinking of You Flourish would be perfect for it.

I stamped the image using VersaMagic Ocean Depth on Bazzill cardstock, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. It was then layered on a panel of turquoise Bazzill cardstock. I used my Concave punch for the corners, then added brads. (I'm out of the Concave punch at the moment, but more are on the way!)

The designer paper is from the Basic Grey Fruitcake collection. I added two tiny strips of cardstock to cover the center line instead of ribbon.

So easy....and I really like the result.

COMING SOON - Gina K Stamp Sets, and the new My Favorite Things Stamp Sets are all on the way. So be sure to check the store for their arrival in the next few days!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a beautiful card, love that sentiment stamp and the paper you used.

Pam Speidel said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL Michelle! Love the colors and can imagine that it's even prettier in real life.

Keep me posted on the Elzybells shipment! They are on my wish list! :)

Angel said...

Michelle, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love it!

Anonymous said...

how I love this card! The soft colors, the gentle ferns, the flourish sentiment - it all works for me! So lovely!

Melissa said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

You are so right; the stamp match the paper perfectly! Love all those delicate little flourishes...beautifully done as always, Michelle!
TFS: Tinla