Friday, October 26, 2007

Big Announcement!

I am so excited to announce to you that I am adding Gina K Designs to my store at Stamper's Dream !

Actually, I ordered from Gina K about a month ago, then received a message from her that she wanted to talk to me. Oh my gosh! Gina wanted to talk to ME?

We had a long conversation regarding her new designs, new packaging, and the direction in which she is taking her company. In fact, while we were at it we talked about every other thing under the sun! I have to tell you that girl is totally awesome! I felt as if I had known her forever! I could devote an entire post to how much I admire her and what she's doing with Stamps For A Cause, and other strides she's made in the stamping community. Gina totally R-O-C-K-S!

So....as soon as the November release is shipped (which should be right after the 1st) I will have several of Gina's new stamp sets in the store. I can't wait to get them! I know you're all just going to love what she's done as much as I do!

I will also have acrylic mounts, like the one you see in the picture above, as well as a few others. There will be some incentives for you too...but more about that later!

Exciting stuff, huh? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see them! I've heard a lot of good stuff about her stamps and they're very popular. Who better to sell them than you?! Congrats!