Monday, October 29, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged a couple of days ago by Kim at Clearly Inspired . I'm so sorry for taking so long to do this. I was going to "think about it", then got busy and forgot it! I just hate it when that happens! So since I forgot to think about it I'm just shooting from the hip here.

Seven Random Things About Me:

1. I have 5 grandchildren….the four boys are the oldest, and the baby is a girl.
2. Mexican food is my favorite. ..and don't forget the margueritas!
3. I snore.
4. I have been divorced for 31 years. Yikes! (NOT because I snore! LOL!)
5. My favorite snack is reduced fat Triscuits topped with cottage cheese. Yum!
6. My biggest downfall is that I know entirely too many four-letter words. :-(
7. I do not have as much balance in my life as I need...always on the run, and entirely too busy. (I MUST do something about that!)

I will be back later tonight with a card for you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm always on the run too which is probably why I also know too many 4 letter words! LOL