Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Stamping Friends!

This weekend I had some friends over to stamp, so I wanted to share the cards they brought for us to make.

Trisha designed this gorgeous card! The flower and butterfly stamp is from Stampin' Up, and the background is SU! Canvas.

I love the sentiment on this card. I have a friend who just lost her mother that I'm sending it to.

The second card was designed by my good friend Jackie. The stamp is from Stampendous. She bought it in my store, but I've sold out of it now.

It was stamped using VersaMark ink, then embossed with JudiKins Malachite embossing powder.

I think both cards are just gorgeous! Didn't they do a fabulous job on these? It's always fun for me to make cards designed by someone else.

Thanks Jackie & Trisha! I had so much fun! I can't wait until we can do it again!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Both cards are lovely!

Allison Rankin said...

Love these...great work!

mimiburroughs said...

We had a blast with you too! Please show what you shared with us! Thanks again for a great day!

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards! it's great fun to stamp with friends who share the same interests:) nice job ladies:)

Alhambra Club said...

Really pretty cards

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I love that garden collage stamp, but always think of it as spring like. Great way to use it as a fall card.