Saturday, October 20, 2007

We have a winner!

The random number selector chose #69. This is the winning post:

Carol said...
this is a cute card and a great stamp too. I've never tried paper piecing yet, but after seeing this I should push myself to try it. TFS your creations!
October 16, 2007 8:05 AM


Congratulations Carol! Please send me your snail mail address so I can get your Dreamy Treats out to you!

I sincerely thank each and every one of you for your comments. I've gotten very spoiled to all this, so it's going to be tough to live without such wonderful feedback! LOL!

I have a card for you tonight, but Blogger is having a problem and won't let us upload pictures right now. As soon as they have it fixed I'll be back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Carol

JoAnn

Anonymous said...

thanks for your congrats JoAnn and thanks Michelle for the opportunity to win! I'm so excited! Thank you soooooo much!
Congratulations on all the hits on your blog - may you continue growing and inspiring others as you've done with me:) Your creations are simply amazing! I can't believe I won!! wow :)