Friday, October 19, 2007

New Rubbah!

No stamping tonight! I got shipments today from A Muse and Inkadinkado, so I spent the entire evening getting those on the website for you.

The new, just released A Muse Clear Stamp Sets are here! You can find them in the A Muse stamps on the last page. I also restocked a few I had sold out of. Two of the clear sets are on backorder due to a packaging problem. I hope they will be here soon.

Also new and restocked in the Inkadinkado stamps is the Wine & Cheese stamp. I didn't get one from the last shipment, but I've grabbed one for myself from this one. There is also a new cupcake stamp and sentiment that's just adorable, as well as a few others. You can see them HERE !

With any luck I will have a little time to stamp tomorrow, so I hope to have something new for you then.

AND........we made it to 30,000 hits! Woo Hoo! I will announce the winner of the Dreamy Treats tomorrow night!

My personal thanks for all of your entries and comments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see you work your magic on that Wine & Cheese stamp :) Have fun!

Cathy M said...

Have fun with all your do FUN stamps. Can't wait to see what you made.

Sharon in NE said...

30,101! Congratulations Michelle!