Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cuddle In Snow


I apologize for the poor quality of this photo, but it's late and I just now got home!


Another snowman card with Penny Black stamp! Am I in a rut or what? But they are just so cute that they needed to be stamped!

The name of this stamp is Cuttle In Snow . I stamped it on watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

The stamped image was colored using Tombow markers. I did some shadowing with a light gray Tombow, then added Stickles glitter glue for some bling.

The white background was Cuttlebugged with a Snowflakes embossing folder. I added a bit of lime dotted May Arts ribbon to complete.

I know this is short, but I had to help host a political function for a Senator tonight. It's late, way past my bedtime, and I'm whipped!

More tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by. :-)

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, if you are in a rut, it is a good place, just keep these card coming, love all the inspiration.

Melissa said...

How sweet! I love it!

toners said...

gorgeous! what great stamps - and I love your coloring!

Anonymous said...

Awe! That's so cute.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! This is ADORABLE! LOVE what you did with this card...this image rocks!

Pam Speidel said...

I just adore this card! Of course, you must know that since I went right from your blog to your eBay store and bought the stamp! LoL Your coloring is terrific and I love the snowflake cuttlebugged background too. :)

p.s. you should see the word verification I just received below this comment..omg...it is hard to read...kvovvqsj

tyrymom29 said...

I love this card !!! WOW !!

Diane said...

Aaahhhhh so cute!!!