Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cuddle In Snow


I apologize for the poor quality of this photo, but it's late and I just now got home!


Another snowman card with Penny Black stamp! Am I in a rut or what? But they are just so cute that they needed to be stamped!

The name of this stamp is Cuttle In Snow . I stamped it on watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

The stamped image was colored using Tombow markers. I did some shadowing with a light gray Tombow, then added Stickles glitter glue for some bling.

The white background was Cuttlebugged with a Snowflakes embossing folder. I added a bit of lime dotted May Arts ribbon to complete.

I know this is short, but I had to help host a political function for a Senator tonight. It's late, way past my bedtime, and I'm whipped!

More tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by. :-)

8 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Love this card, if you are in a rut, it is a good place, just keep these card coming, love all the inspiration.

Melissa said...

How sweet! I love it!

toners said...

gorgeous! what great stamps - and I love your coloring!

Well Said Cards said...

Awe! That's so cute.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! This is ADORABLE! LOVE what you did with this card...this image rocks!

Pam Speidel said...

I just adore this card! Of course, you must know that since I went right from your blog to your eBay store and bought the stamp! LoL Your coloring is terrific and I love the snowflake cuttlebugged background too. :)

p.s. you should see the word verification I just received below this comment..omg...it is hard to read...kvovvqsj

tyrymom29 said...

I love this card !!! WOW !!

dd2njoy said...

Aaahhhhh so cute!!!