Saturday, October 6, 2007

Stitched Trees



I had fun designing this card. I didn't have a clear picture in my mind when I started, but I'm pleased with the end result.

The stamps are from Hero Arts, and are called Stitched Tree , and Stitched Zigzag Tree .

I stamped both trees on Paper Adventures Joy Mini Dots designer paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. I cut out both images and adhered them to a light blue cardstock panel. I used foam tape on the tree on the left to give it some extra dimension.

The sentiment is Script Merry Christmas by Northwoods. I stamped it using VersaColor Cardinal ink, and embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

The stars on top of the trees were punched from pale yellow cardstock.

I just love this card, and I hope you do too.

Thanks so much for stopping tonight. Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card too!

Angel said...

These stitched trees are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! I had to enlarge it to see whether you had sewn on the paper or not. :)

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card...love the DP...a gorgeous colour scheme! TFS: Tinla

Michele Kovack said...

I love, love, love, your stitiched trees!!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

really cute! I really like the stitched trees