Sunday, October 7, 2007

Featured Stamper Challenge

When I saw that Sweet Miss Daisy is the featured stamper today at Splitcoast Stampers, I just had to play along!

I love everything Anna does! If you are not familiar with her work, please treat yourself and go to her BLOG or check out her Splitcoast gallery HERE . I also have her listed in my blogroll on my sidebar. Her blog is called Sassy and Sweet . And while you're there, be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday! :-)



I cased not only one....but TWO of her cards! Both cards are using the My Favorite Things Fright Night stamp set. You can see the flying witch card I cased HERE , and the Trick or Treaters card HERE . According to the rules you are supposed to change something, so I added a layer or two here and there, and added a sentiment to the witch card.

Happy Birthday, Sweet Miss Daisy! :-)

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Both cards are fantastic, love the simplicity of them. Your coloring and glitter ghost is great.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with you, Anna is soooooooo talented! I love what she does with A Muse stamps especially!! You did a lovely job on CASE-ing her cards....and your colouring is just as beautiful as Anna's! TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!! They look GREAT with the borders!!! =) Cheers! -Anna.