Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cupcake, anyone?


Sorry for the crummy picture, but it was the best I could do before we ate the cupcakes! LOL!

I had some friends coming over to stamp today, so I made cupcakes. The REAL reason I made cupcakes was because I wanted to use my new cupcake holder, AND because I wanted to make some toppers. So I had to have something to put ON the cupcake holder and something to hold up the toppers, right?

I had seen these cute little toppers a while back on Stampin Scoops . She makes the most awesome cards and projects, and so far as I know she designs exclusively for A Muse. Great stuff! If you haven't checked out her blog, please do! It's fantabulous!

Anyway, so I made these carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting (all out of a box, mind you), to have something to hold the Halloween toppers! It was pretty fun...and something different to make.

I have something new for you tomorrow...so be sure to stop by.

Thanks a bunch!

6 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

These are so cute! I have the bigger cupcake holder and I grab any excuse to use mine too! Can't wait to try some of these toppers! Hope you had fun stamping!

Anonymous said...

really cute! carrot cake w/cream cheese icing?! YUM-OH!

mimiburroughs said...

Soooo cute and even more yummy!!! Thanks for the cupcakes and the fun!

Crafty Connie said...

Love the cupcake holder filled with your delicious cupcakes decorated so nicely.

michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, I love your muffin tree!

Anonymous said...

SO JEALOUS!!! Wish I could have come....hope you all had lots of fun:)! Tinla