Monday, October 22, 2007

Ollie Moonshine

This is a fun card I made yesterday. I couldn't get motivated to make a Christmas card so I decided to do something a little different.

The stamp is from Stampendous and is called Ollie Moonshine . I think it's really sweet how Ollie has his little wing around Max the mouse. :-)

I stamped it on watercolor paper using VersaFine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

The image was colored with Tombow markers and a blender pen. I created the sky using two or three shades of blue and a lot of blending.

The sentiment is also from Stampendous and is called So Thankful . I just love that sentiment.

I made my slider using cardstock and a corner rounder. The holes in each end were made with a Stampin' Up punch. The ribbon is actually two pieces adhered together. I like to do that sometimes for a little different look. The cardstock is Basic Grey.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog tonight. More tomorrow!

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Awesome, love your color combo and how you created the scene.

Anonymous said...

Awe! That's a really sweet card!

Pam Speidel said...

MICHELLE!!! Why do you do this to me?!!! Yes, I am scolding you...for enabling me once AGAIN!!!
This is just SO SO CUTE and I WANT this stamp! Dang, I am so over budget this month already! Would you save me one, huh, would ya please?
BTW, GREAT card and your coloring rocks! Smiles 2 U dear friend, Pam :)

mimiburroughs said...

How precious! Love the card & stamp! Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable stamp and what a neat card! I have this thing for mice on a card, and this is too cute! Love your colors and the way the sentiment was layered. Great card! Love it:)

Anonymous said...

so cute

Crafty Connie said...

Such a cute and sweet card!

Kerry Johnson said...

Love this card - Ollie and Olivia are becoming faves! I would love to see how you colour using your tombow markers. I have some and am in awe of your colouring. I'm sure you have limited time, just a suggestion....