Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thank You Flourishes


The stamped image on this card is from Inkadinkado, and is called Thank You Flourish .

I stamped the image on pink cardstock using VersaColor Raspberry pigment ink. Then I embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. I really love the crisp look of an embossed image.

The edges of the stamped panel were distressed with my Paper Distresser , then sponged lightly with the raspberry ink. The corners were punched with my Stampin' Up corner punch.

The designer paper is from Stampin' Up. I just got it this week, and I just love it! It's so pretty that I didn't want to cover too much of it up, so I only put a paper strip down the center of the card. I did a little paper piercing on it, then added a bit of May Arts Ribbon.

The pearlescent pink brads are from my stash, and the bling is Hero Arts Gemstones .

I appreciate you stopping by my blog. Have a happy Friday, and be sure to come back tomorrow for something new.

9 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Michelle, this is so pretty! Love that thank you flourish! Looks like I'm going to have to visit your eBay store again! :)

Anonymous said...

so pretty in pink! those brads are real eye-catchers! Don't think I've seen pink pearl brads before, but they really enhance this card! Nice job Michelle :)

Anonymous said...

Love that image and love your card ... the little touches of pink bling are perfect.

Alex said...

I love all the shades of pink - it is really pretty! Great card Michelle, love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm...love the pink brads and the bling...I can see what is going onto my next order! Gorgeous card...love all the pink!
TFS: Tinla

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I love pink and I love that Inkadinado stamp. What's not to love here -- great card.

Alhambra Club said...

Love the shades of pink you used, great card.

Basement Stamper said...

Love those colors!!! This card is absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!! I really like the colors and the bling