Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Peace on Earth


I know some of you make just one Christmas card for everyone on your list, so I designed this one for you.

The stamp is from Stampendous and is called Classic Peace .

I stamped in on blue shimmer paper with VersaMark Ink , then embossed with JudiKins Silver embossing powder. The center of each of the stars was colored in with my silver gel pen.

The stamped panel was then layered to a pearlescent white layer. I punched the corners with a Stampin' Up punch, then put pearlized white brads in each corner.

It's a very simple card...but you could make a lot of them in a reasonably short period of time. And I think your card recipients would be pretty impressed wtih its beauty.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

8 comments:

Alex said...

Beautifully elegant Michelle - I love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Wow...how beautiful! I am one of those people that make only one card for Christmas....I must have been on your mind lol!! Thank you for the inspiration!
Tinla

Alhambra Club said...

So elegant and beautiful, great card.

Anonymous said...

this is simple elegance at it's best! Nice work Michelle!

Crafty Connie said...

What a beautiful card.

Melissa said...

The simplicity is so lovely!

Pam Speidel said...

This is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love this!! Varon