Friday, August 31, 2007

Merriest Christmas To You!


This card is one that I taught in a class at the store last fall. I loved it so much that I decided to share it with you here.

The background is red cardstock stamped with Castaways ink using the Winter Berries stamp from Penny Black. I love the look of it, almost a bleached effect, and it matches the main image.

The focal image is also the Winter Berries stamp. I colored on the rubber with Tombow markers then spritzed with water using my JudiKins Fine Mist Spritzer .

The sentiment is Penny Black's Merriest Christmas . It was stamped with VersaMark Ink then embossed using JudiKins Malachite embossing powder (which I seem to be out of right now). I didn't realize that until just this moment. Oops!

I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend. I plan to get some stamping done, so be sure to check in for new projects.

Until then.........

6 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card. The layout is so elegant and classy. Love it, Jennifer :)

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Gorgeous, Michelle. You do an amazing job with those Penny Black stamps.

Ijsbeer said...

Lovely card! Really beautiful

Anonymous said...

This is just lovely--so elegant and classic!

Anonymous said...

this was one of the Christmas cards i made to send out last year.
I love this card and it is pretty quick to put together.
cd

Alhambra Club said...

What a beautiful and elegant card.