Friday, August 3, 2007

You'll never guess.....

Who is the Featured Artist today at Distinctive Touches ? Really, you'll never guess this one, so I'm just going to have to tell you. It's meeeeee! When Colleen emailed me earlier this week to ask if she could feature me as an artist on her blog, the answer was a resounding YES! Honestly, how could anyone say no to that? What an honor! I’m still pinching myself!

For those of you who don’t know Colleen, she is a reporter at Craft Critique and a designer for several stamp companies. And she really does a fabulous job of writing. In her article I sound a lot more interesting than I really AM! LOL!

Thanks so much, Colleen! I am humbled…and so very appreciative for your recognition.

Be sure to check out her blog and the article HERE .

7 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

I'm so glad you're being featured! I may not have found you otherwise. I don't "get out much". You are very talented!!!

Lindy Stamper said...

*high five* Congrats on being featured. That's awesome!!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Michelle, I thought you sounded very interesting -- I read the whole article:0) Congratulations, that's quite an honor. I like the cards she showcased, too, great examples of your talent.

michelle sturgeon said...

I saw you at Colleen's! I think she picked a very deserving person!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That was a very nice article.

Anonymous said...

This is awsome Michelle! CONGRATS!

ANNA

Anonymous said...

Congrats Michelle... you are one talented lady!