Friday, August 10, 2007

Pixel Tree


Isn't this just about the cutest little Pixie Elf? It's a new stamp I just got in from Stampendous, and it's called Pixel Tree . I don't know what a pixel is....but maybe it's just me!

I stamped the image on watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. I know some of you probably get tired of me saying that, but it's important because it gives such a detail and crisp image.

The stamped image was colored using Tombow markers and a Tombow blender pen. I added Stickles Glitter Glue on top of the star, and Liquid Applique for the fluffy stuff.

The sentiment is a new one from A Muse, and it's called Christmas Magic . I can already tell that it's going to be one of my new favorite sentiments.

I hope to have some time for stamping this weekend. I have some new images in stock that are calling my name...begging to be inked. LOL!

Have a grand weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Oh, he is really darling. Love the way you have colored him and the tree in. And I love the BG paper as well. I guess I just love all of it!

Alhambra Club said...

He is the cutest little elf, your coloring is fantastic he goes so well with your background paper.

Bethany Paull said...

How sweet! The fluffy white snow is so great.