Wednesday, August 22, 2007

GREAT Mail Day!




It is sooooooo much fun to get great mail! That almost NEVER happens at my house, but today was certainly the exception!

I received both of these fabulous cards in my mailbox today as thank you cards for hosting the get-together on Saturday. Is that sweet....or what? Carolyn sent me the postage stamp card made with the A Muse Flower Doodles stamp. Isn't it a great card? I love her choice of stamps! Thanks my dear friend!

The other card is from my friend Mary. She used Stamp Shop , Lampost , and Rather be stamping , all from A Muse! I love this card, and those scallops are perfect in the background. She knows me all too well. I WOULD rather be stamping! LOL!

Thanks guys..........you ARE the best!

I received shipments from Stampendous and Paper Inspirations...so I'm off to finish uploading those images to the webstore before I call it a night.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Isn't it fun getting cards in the mail? these are great! LOVE the candy store one!

Alhambra Club said...

These are lovely, how nice to get such great cards in the mail.