Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More Cards from my friends....





More cards from our *Shoebox Party* at my house last Saturday. These cards were designed by my friend Mary. All stamps are Stampin' Up (she's my SU! demo), except for the Just A Note stamp by A Muse. The Fabriano note card that we stamped on is just fabulous! Oh my gosh....what perfect paper!

The Friend Like You card is using a Stampin' Up stamp. (Sorry...I don't know the name of it.) We used a D'Vine Swirl embossing folder for the chocolate background, and a Marvy Giga Circle scallop punch to frame the verse. Isn't that pretty? And I really like that sentiment!

You did a great job on the cards, Mary! Thanks so much for your contribution to our group! You're absolutely the best! (And she is such a super sweet lady!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s so great that you display your friend’s cards on your blog after a stamping get-together. It gives a variety of what other stampers do with different accessories. Mary did a great job on her cards and I’ll be excited to see more cards from the stamping party guests.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. I just love the pink dress. All dressed up for a nice ball. Love the note card paper.