Thursday, August 9, 2007

Waving Santa


It's amazing how much our taste changes in such a short time. This is a card that I made about this time last year. If I made that card again today I would do it a lot differently!

The background was stamped with snowflakes using Versamark ink, then embossed with JudiKins Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder.

The main image is Waving Santa by Penny Black. The image was colored on the rubber with Tombow markers, spritzed with water using my JudiKins Fine Mist Spritzer , then stamped on beige cardstock. I think the rest is pretty self explanatory. Just a tip....use a light gray for the beard.

It's been a crazy week. I hope to get to stamp tomorrow night so I will have something new for you.

Thanks.....I do so appreciate your stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always amazed by how many cards you can make in such a short time. It's kind of fun to look back over our old projects, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

I can identify with your post today. I often look through my scrapbooks and think oh my, how differently I'd have done that page now! We all improve and learn a lot over time and it shows in our work. I like this card, even if it was made last year. I'm a snowflake girl at heart so I love it!