Friday, August 17, 2007

True Friend...


A true friend is the greatest of all blessings. How true, how true!

That sentiment is from A Muse Artstamps, and is called True Friend . I stamped it on lavendar cardstock using Versafine Vintage Sepia ink. Then the stamped image was framed with the punched out portion of a Marvy Giga Scallop Square punch.

The lavendar cardstock strip behind the sentiment was paper pierced on the top and bottom edges. I added May Arts ribbon to the center, and three GeoSparkler jewel stickers on top of the ribbon.

The background paper is from Deja Views, and is called Plum Blossoms. I really love the colors in that paper, and found it very easy to work with.

I am stamping with a few of my friends tomorrow morning, so I will have some new things to post for you soon.

Have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Admin said...

This is a wow card, it just wows me, I love everything about it. This card has a lot of depth and color, and it all just works together to make a very stunning card!

Admin said...

Ooops

PS, love your banner that butterfly is so cute!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love how you used the negaive from the scallop punch.

Anonymous said...

I bought this paper a while ago because I loved it, and then I couldn't quite figure out how to use it! This card has inspired me to get that paper out and finally begin working with it. I love the way you framed the sentiment with the scalloped edge! Very clever to use the negative image this way. Again, you've created one awesome card! Thanks for sharing:)

Jess said...

this card is beautiful!

Ashley said...

LOVE IT!!! Love the colors, texture..everything! You did such a wonderful job and that sentiment...is perfect! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com