Thursday, August 23, 2007

And even more shoebox party cards....





Aren't these cards totally gorgeous? These were contributed to the group by my good friend Nancy. While she was taking a break from the corporate world a couple of years ago, she worked for me at the stamp store for a while just because she loves stamping and enjoyed being around the art. (Trust me...it wasn't for the $$$!) LOL! And quite the artist she is! She takes no credit for the design of these, and says they were cased from Lisa Johnson and Debbie Olson . They are both awesome cards, and were such a pleasure to make!

The cupcake stamp is by Lockhart Stamp Company, and the circle behind the cupcake is punched from a Marvy Giga Circle Punch . I love this card! Isn't it sweet?

The stamp on the purple card and envelope is Blush by Penny Black. I think that is my all time favorite Penny Black stamp. I've used mine sooooooooo many times! You can buy the stamp HERE .

Thanks so much Nancy. Your taste in card design is so beautiful and elegant. And you're such a natural! It's always a pleasure to have you to stamp with! You rock!

Our other participant (Susan) asked that I not showcase her cards on my blog.....so this concludes the cards from the party. We'll do it again...it was such fun!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are lovely

Anonymous said...

All the cards have been so pretty, why would one not want their cards shown. We want to seeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

I love the blush stamp and Nancy's bows are amazing. I like all the different cards you've shown from all your friends. I'm sure your friend (Susan) did a good job on her cards too.

Anonymous said...

I agree, Blush is my favorite Penny Black stamp. I love Nancy's cards.....mary