Sunday, August 5, 2007

Had to have it!


It's not entirely my fault. I mean....there were just too many enablers out there. And they just wouldn't stop!

It started months ago when I found Julia, and began to stalk (I mean frequent) her blog. I so admired all the stitching she does on her cards. Not long after that I found Trudee and she does beautiful work with a sewing machine. Then, on Friday I was blog hopping and Ellen Hutson had an enabler alert about this cute little sewing machine. I knew it was a sign. So I went to the Hancock's website to order mine for 39.99 with free shipping. I was finally just gonna go for it. After much waiting on the website, getting locked up and and starting over twice, my frustration got the best of me and I decided that it wasn't the sign I was looking for after all.

THEN....yesterday while I was running a few errands I realized that I was within a couple of blocks from the local Hancock Fabric store in Shreveport. I was completely unable to control the steering wheel....it just magically turned and took me there! Much to my surprise, they had this little jewel in stock, on sale, and it was tax free shopping day! So you see....it was just meant to be!

Thanks to all my blogging friends for the enabling, I think?

4 comments:

Trudee said...

Well, happy I could help in the enabling! LOL!! Thanks for linking me on your blog!! Hugs! :)

Alhambra Club said...

Know what you mean, I purchased mine last week on line.

Anonymous said...

I have been eyeing this little machine... So jealous...

anna

Unknown said...

How cool! Hope that you enjoy it! I'm sure you will! Thanks so much for linking my blog! Have a fabulous day!