Friday, August 24, 2007

Queen Butterfly


If only you could see how beautiful and dimensional this card is in real life. Soooooooooo pretty!

I only wish I had designed it! It's a sample that was sent to me from The Artful Stamper. The image on the card is called Queen Butterfly and you can buy it HERE . I have intended to post it for some time now, just got busy with other things, I guess.

Speaking of busy....it's been such a crazy week for me with all the new orders arriving. Lots of new Penny Black stamps, new Paper Inspirations and Stampendous stamps. I also recently got an order from Hero Arts 2007 Christmas catalog. New accessories in the store include Liquid Applique and Tim Holtz Paper Distresser . Needless to say, I've been living on Lean Cuisine and fat free bologna sandwiches. Tonight it's tuna. No time to cook with all this fun new stuff around! LOL!

I'm a bit behind on my stamping, but I hope to get caught up over the weekend. There are so many great new stamps in the store that I can't decide which ones to use first! A great dilemma, I can assure you!

I'm having lunch with a friend and shopping tomorrow...such a treat for me. I haven't done that in way too long! But I will be back soon with something new for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Just beautiful and so elegant!