Monday, August 13, 2007

Mistletoe Pixies

These little guys are so cute and happy. I couldn't resist making a bright and cheery card with them.

The stamp is from Stampendous and it's called Mistletoe Pixies . Aren't those little guys adorable?

I stamped on watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

The stamped image was colored with Tombow markers. I doodled around the edges just for fun, since this is such a playful image. The sentiment is one in my stash from Wordsworth. The font and size seemed perfect for the little Pixies.

The background paper is from Doodlebug. Do you think it is bright enough, or what? LOL!

I'm posting a little early tonight so I can retire early. I've been getting up at 5 am every morning walking 2.5 miles before getting ready for work. Since I don't usually go to bed until 11:00 or so, I've finally figured out that 6 hours rest just isn't enough. We will see if I can change my wicked ways!

Thanks for stopping by....I do appreciate your support!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations for getting on an exercise routine! That's something I need to do. Too bad doing crafts isn't aerobic! :)

Melissa said...

So cute!

And good job on the exercises!

Alhambra Club said...

This is so cute, love the brightness of it. Getting up early, Oh my, I am so not a morning person. Good luck with the walking.