Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Thank You Window


Just a really quick post for tonight. I received orders from both Stampendous and JudiKins today, so I've been super busy getting those images scanned and up on my website...and I'm not finished yet!

You can see the Stampendous images here . I don't yet have the Fun Flock listed, but it will be up tonight or tomorrow morning.

The stamp in this card is from Stampendous. It's been a very popular one for some time now, and it's called Thank You Word .

It was stamped on watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

The stamped image was colored using Tombow markers and a Tombow blender pen. The ribbon is from May Arts.

So.......it's back to uploading images on the website for me.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great and wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

Risa said...

Very nice card, I love the softness of it!

Crafty in Calgary said...

This is so sweet, I love the ribbon!