Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bunny with Tulips


I'm not quite sure why this turned out so blue...when in real life it is purple! Geez....I still have a heck of a lot to learn about photography and photo editing!

The main image in this card is called Bunny with Tulips . It's from Northwoods Rubber Stamps.

I stamped the image on watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. That gives me a very crisp and clean image to color.

The stamped image was colored with Tombow markers and a blender pen. I used a light blue marker to shadow around the image. I think that gives it a more realistic appeal.

The background is a stamp from JudiKins called Flower Dots . I stamped it with purple ink on yellow Bazzill cardstock.

This is a fun image to color...and that little bunny is just too cute!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a fabulous Monday!

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Your coloring and shading is awesome, great card

Melissa said...

This is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I just adore this card! It makes no difference if it looks purple or blue, its gorgeous! Your work is amazing Michelle :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful coloring!

Gail Binette said...

Beautiful card. Gotta love a bunny design!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

You really do such a great job with your coloring. I just admire it soooo much..