Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Drumroll please............

The random number selector chose #47. So the winner of the Dreamy Treats is SpazzGirl! ! ! ! Please email me with your snail mail address so I can get your package in the mail to you! Congratulations Simone! Be sure to check out her blog at Daily Dose of Spazz !

My most sincere thanks to every one of you for playing along! I read each and every comment, and you had some great suggestions. FYI - I ordered from Inkadinkado on Monday, and from Outlines about a week ago. I'm looking into Gina K as a new addition to the web store, and will consider some others as well.

Stay tuned....we will have Dreamy Treats again at 30,000 hits!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele,
Could you please tell "everyone" one more time, how to leave a comment? I can never figure it out, and I guess I deleted the e-mail when you gave your instructions. Thank you!
Paula

Unknown said...

Paula, follow the link below for How to Post A Comment, or click on the sidebar under Ramblings. It was posted on August 2. Tks!

http://michellerodgers.blogspot.com/2007/08/how-to-leave-comment-on-blog.html

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited about the new lines in your store!

Congrats to SpazzGirl! :)

michelle sturgeon said...

Yippee Simone!

Unknown said...

SHUT UP!!!
Me?!!!!
Oh my word, I am the most unlucky person, I never win a thing.
Thanks Michelle!