Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Drumroll please............

The random number selector chose #47. So the winner of the Dreamy Treats is SpazzGirl! ! ! ! Please email me with your snail mail address so I can get your package in the mail to you! Congratulations Simone! Be sure to check out her blog at Daily Dose of Spazz !

My most sincere thanks to every one of you for playing along! I read each and every comment, and you had some great suggestions. FYI - I ordered from Inkadinkado on Monday, and from Outlines about a week ago. I'm looking into Gina K as a new addition to the web store, and will consider some others as well.

Stay tuned....we will have Dreamy Treats again at 30,000 hits!


Paula said...

Could you please tell "everyone" one more time, how to leave a comment? I can never figure it out, and I guess I deleted the e-mail when you gave your instructions. Thank you!

Michelle said...

Paula, follow the link below for How to Post A Comment, or click on the sidebar under Ramblings. It was posted on August 2. Tks!

Cindy Stewart (Cinnistew) said...

I am SO excited about the new lines in your store!

Congrats to SpazzGirl! :)

Michelle said...

Yippee Simone!

SpAzzGiRL said...

Oh my word, I am the most unlucky person, I never win a thing.
Thanks Michelle!