Sunday, August 19, 2007

Boot Trio


What an awesome weekend! I don't want it to end! But then, I never do! :-)

Yesterday I had a few friends over for stamping. It was so much fun! I will be sharing their cards with you throughout the week as I have time to photograph them. So stay tuned!

This card was a fun one I made today. The picture really doesn't do it justice. The stamp is from Stampendous and the image is called Boot Trio . It was an easy card to make. I stamped the image on watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

The stamped image was colored using Tombow markers, then topped with Stickles Glitter Glue . I used Purple, Lime Green, Black Diamond and Orange Peel. Just for fun, I added a bead of Lime Stickles around the edge of the Boot Trio as well as the sentiment. I might have liked the card better before I added the lime green border. But then....it's too late to think about that! LOL!

The sentiment is from my "go to" Halloween set. It's from Hero Arts and is called Ghostly Greetings . There are three stamps in that set, and one of them almost always works for any of my Halloween cards.

The orange printed background paper is from The Paper Studio, and the striped paper is from Doodlebug.

So much for the weekend. It's back to the coal mines tomorrow. Try to have a happy Monday! And thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, I have also been in the Halloween mood lately.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Love the cards you made over the weekend. I just saw this stamp on Eclectic Paperie, I think I have to get it now! Jennifer :)

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Darling card!

Karen said...

Great card! I saw this stamp in someone's CHA photos and couldn't see a closeup! How cute it is!