Friday, September 5, 2008

New "Stuff" and my Copics!

The new My Favorite Things releases are in the store! This one is called Merry Christmas? . Be sure to see all the others!


I received a LARGE box from JustRite last night! Some of the NEW products arrived! Woo hoo! This one is their new Wedding Ensemble . I ordered some of ALL their new products, and I can't wait for the rest of them to get here!

Just so you will know...the new products have a price increase ranging from 14% to 25%, so be sure to buy the original products at a savings while they last. When they're gone...they're gone. And they all work perfectly with the newly released products! You can find them in the store HERE .

I got even more happy mail! My Copics arrived last night as well! Do you think I got enough of them? LOL! Okay....NOW what do I do with them??? I can assure you that I will be doing some experimenting this weekend. I can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

Oh my - look at all those copics!! Can't wait to see what you do with them. I know it will be spectacular since you are amazing at colouring!

Anonymous said...

I am having serious Copic envy right now.

mimiburroughs said...

Wow!!! Look at those Copics...they look like Jelly Beans!!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Ooooo love those new justrite things! I will be watching for this!

And NO! you didnt get enough...just watch, you will have to have them ALL! LOL! I'm working on it myself, slowly but surely, lol! But it does look like you got some in good shading families, as long as you have 2-3 in a family, I think you are good to go!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What exciting new stuff, Michelle! Can't wait to see what you do with your Copics!

Anonymous said...

Look at all those Copics!! KaChing, KaChing, KaChing! LOL
Seriously, I can't wait to see what you do with them. You're already an expert colorer (is that a word?) and I know your creativity will flourish even more! Have fun and enjoy!!!!

Elaine said...

Lucky you!! I love all the copics! You picked some beautiful colors! Can't wait to see them in action!