Sunday, September 14, 2008

Drumroll please.....

I know you have all been impatiently waiting for the results...so here they are! In the event that one of the winners does not claim their prize within 3 days (fat chance!) I will have a drawing to give it away to another lucky winner.

From the random thingy at random.org:

Here are your random numbers:

613 55

Timestamp: 2008-09-14 17:10:28 UTC


The winner of the C-45 Monogram Stamper Kit is Gabriela:

Gabriela said...
Oh that is SO Paperlicious of you! I wish Joan B would have had the opportunity to provide you with, er uh, proper counsel before the big date. I, for one, will be waiting with baited breath to here every last juicy detail of your date tonight. Your card is beautiful, Michelle, what's not to love?
September 11, 2008 7:49 PM


The winner of the Curlz Font & Border Kit is Mary (Happy Now)

Mary (Happy Now) said...
I'm in... I'd love to win! :) I saw the announcement on the Just Rite blog, but I am sure to see it on Amy's and Charmaine's as well... I love their work!

Thanks for the chance!
September 8, 2008 3:12 PM


Ladies, please send me your snail mail address and I will get these prizes out to you!

The NEW JUSTRITE PRODUCTS have shipped, and I expect them in the store at Stamper's Dream in the next day or two. So please be sure to check back...okay?

Thanks to everyone for playing along. I read each and every comment, and enjoyed them so much! As of the time I did the random thingy, we had 783 entries. That just proves how much you love the JustRite Products ...AND blog candy!

I made a cute little card this afternoon that I could sent to the grands. The stamp is Stampendous Fluffles Musketeer .

I won't bore you with all the details since it's pretty self explanatory. The Robin's Nest Dew Drops on the bottom are from the Flame container.

I'm working on something else, so I will be back soon with another card.

I do so appreciate your stopping by. And you have to promise not to be mad at me if you didn't win! :-)

Have a great week!

7 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

Mad? Never! Love that card and that is totally my motto when it comes to chocolate!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe it! (jumping with glee and bouncing off the walls and ceiling). Thank you - Thank you, Michelle! I can't wait to show you what I make with the Monogram Kit!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the lucky ladies who won! Have fun with your new toys!!
This card is so cute, and I LOVE the striped dp and colors!! Perfect for Halloweeen!

Atty said...

Congrats to the lucky winners.
The card is adorable. Love the stiped paper, great color combinations.
Donna

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Congratulations you lucky winners! However, me be mad? No way! I win everytime I stop in your blog. Your stories are always great as well as your cards. This is a new to me Fluffles. SO FUN! Ooohhh and your color combos. Yummy!

Ok...you gotta let us know when the next date is. Maybe you could teach him to make a card. I have some motorcycle images if you need them. :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Congrats Gabriela and Mary!! You'll love these sets!!

And your card, Michelle, is darling!! As always, your coloring is fabulous!! And that dp is sooooo fun!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Cute card. That image is so funny--haven't seen it before. Those colours are one of my favourite combos.