Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall Pumpkin Cart

Sorry I'm a bit late posting tonight, but I got shipments from Impression Obsession and Prism Papers tonight, so I've been working on getting those in the store. Whew!

I am trying to get in a fall frame of mind. Really I am. But with the temperature in the 80's it's kinda hard to get there! So I thought it would help things along to make a fall card. I love the rich colors of fall!

This stamp is Pumpkin Cart by Inkadinkado. And it was a LOT of fun to color!

I stamped it on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.
The stamped image was colored with Tombow markers and a damp paintbrush. I stamped just the pumpkins and gourd again on a piece of scratch paper, colored them, cut them out and popped them up with foam tape.

The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Note . I don't have many vertical sentiments, and I really like to use them sometimes for a nice change of pace. I stamped it on a scrap of Basic Grey Mellow designer paper. The background paper is also Basic Grey Mellow. The brown cardstock is Prismatics Suede Brown Dark and the orange cardstock is Papaya Puree Dark .

To embellish I used my SU! corner punch and added three brads.

That's it for me tonight friends. I'm off to find something for dinner, then wrap some packages for shipping in the morning. With any luck I will get a good nap in tonight since I have an early meeting tomorrow morning.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and every one of you!

7 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

These are gorgeous, Michelle. Love images like this, and your coloring is fantastic!

Cat Tidwell said...

Just beautiful! I love this scene, and your coloring on this is perfect!

Anonymous said...

I love how you framed this beautifully colored image. The sentiment on the dp looks fabulous too! Fall is my favorite time of the year, and this card might just be one of my favorites of yours:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at your gorgeous coloring!! I adore your coloring!!

And temperature in the 80's????!!! Wow!!!! I'm trying really hard not to be jealous. :-)

Hugs friend,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Tag! You're it! (you've been tagged)

Deb Neerman said...

Just stunning, Michelle!

A wonderful image beautifully colored ... you rock!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful colouring! It has pout me in a "fall" mood:) Hope you were able to get your nap in! TFS: Tinla