Thursday, September 13, 2007

RAKS from Jackie



Both of these cards were mailed to me by my good friend Jackie. And she bought the stamps at Stamper's Dream Stamps !

I just love the rich colors she used for the Paper Inspirations Watercolor Cone Flower card. Didn't she do a beautiful job with those stamps?

The other card she made using the Hero Arts Decorative Birds set. For the background she used the Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers folder. I think the colors and composistion on this card are just superb! I love it Jackie....you did a wonderful job! I am temporarily out of stock on the Decorative Birds set, but I DO have the Holiday Doves in stock.

Am I a lucky girl to get such great cards from my friends.....or what? :-)

3 comments:

Jess said...

Very nice cards!!

Anonymous said...

nice cards, love the doodling and ribbons. Lucky you:)

Alex said...

Very cute cards - love those birds, the coloring is fantastic. I just found your blog and I love all your creations so I will be sure to come back!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex