Friday, September 7, 2007

Ollie & Olivia


These little guys are just sooooooo cute! The main image is a stamp from Stampendous called Ollie & Olivia . Aren't those little owls just adorable?

I stamped them on watercolor paper, then used Tombow markers and a blender pen to color. I added a little doodling around the edges just for fun. The sentiment is also from Stampendous, called You're A Hoot!. I distressed the edges of the burgundy panel with Ranger Vintage Photo distress ink, then sewed around the edges with brown thread.

The corners were punched with my Corner Adorner Concave punch. I added pewter brads in each corner.

This is kind of short and sweet. It is way past my bedtime, and I'm so not good at getting behind on my sleep! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by...I do so appreciate you support. I hope to have some thing new for you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a simply adorable card! That's really a cute stamp, and I love that background paper. It all works perfectly together! TFS :)

Anonymous said...

These little owls are just too cute! Great coloring as well!

Pam Speidel said...

What a HOOT! Love the way you colored this cute image with the highlighting around it...and the doodling is great too! :)