Sunday, September 16, 2007

Eat Ham!


When I saw this stamp in the Inkadinkado catalog I just knew I had to have it! Isn't he just too adorable?

The stamp is called Eat Ham! I stamped it on watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

The image was colored with Tombow markers and a blender pen. I slightly distressed the edges with a Paper Distresser , then inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink just to add a little depth.

I am really proud of myself here....I zig zagged the center panel to my card using brown thread and my Janome Sew Mini. I really do like the texture it adds to the card. I'm a texture girl! LOL!

So, I will probably send a few Thanksgiving cards this year. I have some friends who I know will get a real chuckle out of this one!

I hope you all had a great weekend. Tomorrow is Monday...another week full of new challenges!

Thanks so much for stopping by. And have a great day!

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

love this card, the image is adorable, the paper great and your coloring awesome

Pam Speidel said...

GREAT image! :) Love the way you've colored him. And the stitching adds so much to the card. Please tell me more about the Janome Sew Mini! Do I *need* one?? :) LoL

Alex said...

This is adorable - I love that turkey and just bought paper with him on there holding that sign. Your coloring is awesome, this is a way cute card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

DARLING!!!! LOVE your colors and coloring, great job! I love that stamp too! :)

Anonymous said...

what a great stamp and an even greater card! So cute :)