Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bad news...and good news

The bad news is no time for stamping tonight! The good news is that I have new stamps in stock at the store!

After working late at the office about two hours, I arrived home to find two orders on my doorstep. So I decided you would much rather have new stamps to ogle over than to see one of my creations! LOL!

The Stampendous Witch Shoes stamp is back in stock...finally!

I also have the new just released Chitango The Monkey clear stamp set, as well as other Chitango Stamps. Sooooo cute!

There are many others, so be sure to check them out HERE .

I also listed the Paper Inspirations stamps, so be sure to check them out too!

I'm totally pooped.....going to wash my face and take a nap. I will be rejuvinated by tomorrow, so please stop back by for something new!

No comments: