Wednesday, September 12, 2007

RAKS from a friends....



I am so far behind in sharing my RAKs with you! How did that happen? So I will be posting those throughout the next several days. I'm so proud of them that I want you all to see them! Honestly, what is better than finding a beautiful and thoughtful handmade card in your mailbox after a long hard day at the office?

The pink Bella card is from my friend Melissa at Simply Pink . Don't you just love her card? I'm no authority on Bellas, but I do think it's the CosmoBella. And she's just my style! :-) Melissa did such a fabulous job with her coloring and layout. Thanks Melissa....I just love it! Please be sure to check out her blog for more great designs!

The pink plaid card is from my friend Susan F. She doesn't have a blog, and she's always a bit timid about her card designs. Well I think this one is just gorgeous. Thanks Susan for your thoughtfulness.........you're the best!

And I thank all of you for checking in. More tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friend Susan shouldn't be timid - her card is beautiful! I love those punched corners that accent it beautifully. (I'm kicking myself for not getting that punch before it was retired). The bella card is so cute too - I don't have any Bella stamps in my collection yet (gasp!) I don't have a blog either, but I do enjoy reading everyone else's, including yours:) TFS

michelle sturgeon said...

Great card, the background paper is very pretty and the sentiment is awesome.