Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tasty Treat Box


I didn't have much time to play tonight, but I did squeeze in enough time to make one of these cute little treat boxes. Talk about fast and easy...WOW!

I bought the tins from Specialty Bottle , but a lot of places sell them. This is their 8 oz square container. I will warn you that their shipping is surprisingly expensive, so if you're going to order I suggest you make it into a share with friends. That's what I did.

For the top of the container I used a stamp from my Gina K Festive Labels stamp set.



I stamped on red cardstock using a ColorBox white pigment ink, then embossed with Ranger Seafoam White embossing powder. Then I cut and embossed the stamped image with a square Nestabilities. (I LOVE those things!)

The bottom of the container was wrapped with a piece of KI Memories designer paper. I used red line tape to adhere it. May Arts ribbon was attached to the sides of the top using my Tombow adhesive.

And that's all there is to it! You won't believe how quickly you can make these!

Now....what shall I fill it with?

Thanks so much for stopping by tonight. I hope you have a fabulous Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how cute!! I love the fonts on those Gina K stamps! What a darling little way to give someone a box of treats! Suggestions for filling - definitely some Lindor truffles! Yum-OH!! TFS :)