Sunday, November 11, 2007

Gina K Stamps are in da house!


I'm home! Oh my gosh, I had SUCH a fun trip! My best friend and I went to Dallas for a fun weekend...and boy, was it fun! I didn't even know how bad I needed that!

We shopped till we dropped, and I found some great designer paper and a few other things I couldn't live without. (I KNOW you know how that is!) LOL!

I haven't even unpacked all my new goodies yet...but I DID take time unpack the new Gina K stamps that arrived while I was gone! Woo hoo! They are soooooo fabulous. I am dying to ink some of them up.

The new Gina K stamps are already listed in the store for you. You can find them HERE . I know you're going to love them as much as I do!

So....I promised a little incentive when the new Gina K stamps arrived...and this is it! The Punchy Words set that you see here is FREE to the first 6 customers who purchase 3 Gina K sets in the month of November. Yep....it's FREE! All you have to do is send me an email after you purchase 3 sets and I will include this one for free.

The word stamps in this set fit the SU! Word Window punch, and the round stamps fit the Marvy Extra Jumbo Circle punch.

Don't wait too long.....because I can only offer this to the first 6 of you who purchase 3 Gina K sets. And the offer ends November 30.

Gotta go unpack....but I'll be back tomorrow with something new for you.

Thanks so much....I do appreciate you stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome home! so glad you enjoyed your trip! That's a great offer on the stamps - if only I could have everything I want! LOL