Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So Thankful...


I made this card for the sketch challenge posted by Jen at i{heart}2stamp . She has a new sketch every week. And I really encourage you to play along!

The stamped image is another one from Gina K Designs called Punchy Words . All the round images fit the Nestabilities circles and the Marvy (yellow) Extra Jumbo Scallop circle punch. (Sorry, I'm temporarily out of those.) The words fit the SU! Word Window punch. Gotta love that!

I colored on the rubber of the image with Tombow markers, then stamped on white cardstock. I punched out the stamped image, and all the layers behind it using my circle Nestabilities. I embossed them as well.

The designer paper is from the Basic Grey Mellow collection, and the ribbon is from Wal Mart.

So...how simple was that? I think it makes a great card, and could be used for many occasions. I could have "gussied it up" a bit more, but today I'm in the less is more mode. Then again, that could be just another mood swing. Who knows these days? LOL!

I know this is kind of short, but have to go boil 2 dozen eggs to make deviled eggs for our office party tomorrow, so I'd better scoot.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I have something new for you tomorrow, so be sure to stop by.

2 comments:

Angel said...

This is just beautiful!

Kelly said...

Just gorgeous I love the richness of the colors!!