Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Penny Black Blush

I have always loved this stamp. The name of it is Blush, and it is made by Penny Black. I have used it and colored on the rubber with markers, then stamped, embossed it, used dye ink, pigment ink, and every other technique imaginable. But no matter what I do with this stamp it's always beautiful.

This card was extremely hard to photograph because of the very pale blue shade of cardstock. It's called Continental Blue, and I buy it from The Paper Cut. Doesn't that shade of blue look just gorgeous with chocolate brown?

The left borders were cut with a Fiskars border punch, then lined up to look like a double edge layer of lace. Penny Black Blush was stamped with VersaMark ink, then embossed with chocolate embossing powder. The ribbon on the left is grosgrain, from Michael's.

Short and sweet tonight, huh? I'm posting early so I can work on my webstore for a bit, and try to get a better night's sleep. I've been burning way too much midnight oil lately! :-)

Thanks for stopping by. I will have more tomorrow. Until then.......

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, I have a Penny Black stamps and love them also, they are great samps

Pam Speidel said...

I try to visit everyday, as you always have some awesome new creation! This is beautiful! :)