Monday, May 28, 2007

Gratitude Collage


I took a little time to play with my new Hero Arts collage stamps today. This one is called Collage Gratitude .

I used alcohol inks to create a background on glossy white cardstock, then overstamped the Collage Gratitude stamp using Stazon Black ink. I then stamped the collage stamp again on scraps of yellow and green cardstock, then cut out pieces to adhere to the top for dimension and interest. I even added a bit of bling to the center of the flowers...just for fun.

The background is stamped with a new Hero Arts stamp called Dot Flourish . I used VersaMagic Tea Leaves ink and my stamp positioner. If you've never used a stamp positioner, I urge you to learn how. It will save you LOTS of agony in getting it right the first time!

I hope that was clear. I'm delirious, and ready for bed. It was a great 3-day weekend, and I AM NOT ready to go back to work tomorrow. Wah!

I hope you had a great holiday!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful!!
I love the colors and your collaging is wonderful.