Thursday, May 24, 2007

Flutter....


I have always loved this image. It is from Penny Black, and the stamp is called Flutter . Since it is a solid rubber image, I used my Tombow markers to color on the rubber, then spritzed with a fine mist of water using my JudiKins Fine Mister .

After stamping the image then adding several layers of cardstock to mat, I added Stickles Crystal glitter glue to glitz up the butterfly just a bit. I LOVE Stickles. In fact, I just got a huge shipment of it tonight. I will be uploading all 30 colors to the website sometime this weekend.

I hope you have a happy Friday....and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Such a lovely card. I love the colors of the butterfly. Yeah, Stickles are great. . .they're great for adding a little oomph to an image, don't you think?

Great job on the card!