Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Penny Black Week - Joyous Hymn


Welcome to day 2 of Penny Black week at Stamper's Dream.

For today's card I used the Penny Black Joyous Hymn rubber stamp. I think those singing hedgies are way too cute!

I stamped on watercolor paper, then colored with Tombow Markers . I stamped it once again, colored and cut out the sheet music and lantern then popped them up with foam tape. The colored image was cut out with Spellbinders Labels One nestabilities.

The sentiment is from JustRite Stampers A Merry Little Christmas centers and borders. I didn't want the candy on the Happy Holidays sentiment, so I simply cut it off. The tag is Spellbinders Fancy Tags .

The designer paper is some older Basic Grey from my stash. The carddstock is Blush Red Prismatics dark, and Spring Willow Prismatics .

Please be sure to see what the rest of The Dream Team has for you today! Here is the schedule for the rest of this week:

Today - Becca , Tosh , and Me

Wednesday - Laurie , Denise , and Me

Thursday - Laurie , Silke , and Me

Friday - Tosh , Amy , and Me

7 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhh, how I just LOVE this stamp!...it's one of my fav PB holiday stamps this year. So fun to color and I love that you paired it with this striped DP. Beautiful card, Michelle!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWWW sooooo cute - Michelle !!! What a beauty!!! Love it!!! Hugs ~S~

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So cute Michelle! And wonderful coloring!! Darling card with the angled stripes!!

Gabriela said...

Michelle - you did a fabulous job with those Tombows! I adore your hedgehogs and the tiny blue aura around the image. Just beautiful!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awwwww, how cute! Your coloring is fantastic! Love their rosy cheeks!! :)

Carolyn King said...

Love this---what a sweet image and your coloring rocks!

Shawna said...

Are those hedgehogs?!?!? Way too cute! Absolutely love your card!