Friday, November 13, 2009

Penny Black Week - Christmas Mouse


Thanks for joining us once again for our last day of Penny Black week. The Dream Team has done such an awesome job, haven't they? Be sure to see what Tosh and Amy have created for you today! Awesome stuff, I tell ya!

My card uses the Penny Black Christmas Mouse rubber stamp. I stamped on watercolor paper then colored using Tombow Markers . I stamped just a portion of it again to get the mouse, colored it, cut it out and popped it up with foam tape.

The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye Merry Days of Christmas. The cardstock is Blush Red Prismatics dark and Spring Willow Prismatics medium. The ribbon is May Arts. The buttons are from Basic Grey . They were threaded with Burlap String .

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to see my post below about the JustRite Christmas stamps on sale! I will be back later tonight with the new Flourishes releases!

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOVE this card! Adorable image and great DP. The rounded corners give it just the right soft touch.

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my goodness, this is the sweetest!! Love the fluff on the stocking and the sweet button trio!

Gabriela said...

OMW! This is adorable, Michelle! I'm head over heels over your DP and coloring of that precious mousie.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

That image is just the sweetest Michelle!! And I LOVE your fluffy stocking border and buttons!! Just charming all the way around!

Kathy Jones said...

This is just ADORABLE!!! Love how you popped up the mouse and added the white fluff to the stocking!! The buttons, ribbon and paper are all perfect!!

Annie said...

owwww, so super cute!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW - you work magic with these PB stamps!!! This is another super duper cute one!!! Love how you made the mouse pop out :)!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, I love the whole feel of this card!! Everything is perfect!! Loving that DP and you colored it up so sweet!!
--Hugs Becca