Friday, June 26, 2009

It's my birthday...and we're having a SALE!



I couldn't resist putting this video on my blog. It's my FAVORITE! I spend EVERY birthday with Paul McCarntney. :-) Doesn't he make you want to get up and dance?

I have to say, this has been the most special birthday I can remember! The fabulous Dream Team and some very, very dear friends of mine honored me today by posting birthday cards for me. (And what a surprise that was!!!) I tell ya...it brought tears to my eyes to know you all went to so much trouble just for me! Thanks to every single one of you, from the bottom of my heart! I have the bestest friends, don't I?

And to celebrate my birthday I put A LOT of things on sale in the store, and further marked down some that were already on sale!

All Our Craft Lounge stamps are now 40% off!

All Spellbinders Impressabilities , Labels Four , and Dahlia Nestabilities are on sale for 20% off!

A number of items are on sale in the JustRite Stampers category including the newly released Tiny Words & Centers .

Other categories have sale items as well, but you can find them ALL if you click on SALES AND SPECIALS .

Thanks so very much for all your birthday wishes, and for stopping by today!

13 comments:

kathleen said...

Happy Birthday Michelle, I hope you have a wonderful day.
Kathleen
Australia

Angella D. Crockett said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for putting a smile on my face with the video!!! God Bless you!

Gabriela said...

Happy Birthday, Kiddo! I love Paul McCartney, but I gotta tell ya, birthday or no birthday, I saw him first, so you'll just have to take a number! {{Hugs}}

Cat Tidwell said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!! Going out to celebrate? Hope you have a wonderful birthday and that your wishes come true all year long!

Linda Carson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Michelle! Your dt made you some beautiful cards!

mimiburroughs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet friend!! We need to get together!! I've got your card almost ready...you'll see why I didn't get it in the mail on time!!

Love you!! Jackie

Elaine said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday!!! I LOVE Paul and saw him in person so "I" get dibs first.... LOL Have a great day.. I'm off to celebrate for you... shopping style! LOL

Anonymous said...

Many happy returns for your birthday and the year to come! Paul was always my fav too....... I was lucky enough to see the Beatles live at Empire Stadium in Vancouver (August 20, 1964)..... tells you how old I am. Keep on rockin!

Carol L said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!! (a day late) I hope your card arrived on time however. I hope your day was a special one and that you did something FUN! Birthday {{{hugs}}} and happy wishes my friend:)
Carol

Elizabeth S. said...

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the video Paul was always my favorite Beatle.

lisa808 said...

Happy birthday!

Silke Ledlow said...

I hope you had a fabulous birthday??? It was fun making a special card for ya :)!!! Hugs ~S~